Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, April 9, 2018

STEAL IT IF YOU HAVE TO

So many things happening - ALL GOOD - but it seems to leave little time to STOP and BREATHE. Which is EXACTLY what is needed or you will burn out.  "But I don't have time to mediate." You don't have time not to. Coffee is not an answer - though it sure tastes good.

TIME - Find it, Take it, Steal it if you have to, but take a break. Make it a moving mediation if you must. Create some art, listen to relaxing instrumental music, walk by the lake, slow down that busy brain. The anxiety will quell and time, which is a perception, will slow down for you. It is the anxiousness, the pressure that makes it seem so tight.


Decorate your Buddha space even if it is in your mind.


LOOKING WHO IS TALKING! It is my day off! And it is 5:00 already. Did I take a real break yet? Eating leftover pizza and meatloaf for lunch and talking to a friend up north on the phone for an hour is not a break. I even wrote Take a Break at the top of my TO DO list this morning. Further down the page I wrote Relax - Love Self - Smile. OK I checked that last one off (SMILE). I am not done smiling for the day. :) It makes everything feel better.

Did I get to the Automobile Association today - NOPE. It can wait. More important to me and my soul was the Prime Coats on "Canvas" Let's see where it goes. I am not anywhere near to revealing what I am expereimenting with but I think it is going to be BRILLIANT!

And Buddha's new scarf....

Below are photos from last night's event with Flag Across the World, Rotary, Apa Sherpa Foundation and the Leesburg Center For the Arts just to name just of few of the wonderful folks and organizations involved in helping the kids in Nepal rebuild their school.



It was a privilege to attend and a be a part. Perhaps I will expound later but for now

... I AM STEALING SOME TIME!

Chau 4 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment