Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, April 23, 2018

BOWIE, MANDALAS, MODERNISM & YOU

Good Mandala Monday to YOU!

Today I am sharing news of an event coming up in Mt Dora at the Modernism Museum. They contacted me this month and booked a Creating Mandalas Workshop for their patrons. This workshop is on a Saturday June 2nd and runs a 2.5 hours. When you call to reserve ask if it comes with "A TWIST".




  •   

Here is the direct link from their site if you wish to register.
Space is limited to 12 people so do not delay. 


While at the museum check out the exhibit. 

SPACE ODDITIES
BOWIE | SOTTSASS | MEMPHIS

THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION INCLUDING OBJECTS FROM THE ESTATE OF DAVID BOWIE


And while in Mt Dora make time to take a walk and check out all the cool galleries and shops.


*****
on another note:

Yesterday I found myself agitated and thought, "How do I move this?'
And then I realized I had not done any focus art in a few days.
I made the shift back to being more balanced by detailing a mandala while listening to meditation music. I removed my earbuds in order to shoot a little video for you.


Do you see what I see?

A clip board and a bed.

You do not need a table to mindfully draw.
And you don't need hours of free time either.

Drawing mandalas is LOCATION INDEPENDENT.

Get back into balance, lose the chaos, calm the racing thoughts and relax. 

Is your group interested in Practicing Mindfulness with Mandalas?
Contact me to book a class.
gilmore444@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment