Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, April 16, 2018

NO GUILT

I DID IT AND I LOVED IT.
AND I DIDN'T FEEL GUILTY AT ALL
I STOLE TIME.
FOR ME!

Last week's post's title resonated with me and I took it to heart. Friday was one of those 12 hour marathon days at the LCFA with back to back events from 10 am to 10 pm. I was so glad that I committed to going to a picnic Saturday at Venetian Gardens with a flute circle to switch gears. I don't play the flute. I did bring my drum and more to my abilities, I brought a watercolor mandala to "play on".


The weather was beautiful, the music lovely, the art inspiring, the people a good vibe and the wildlife friendly AND I had NO INTERNET. Darn that felt good.

,
It was no surprise that the following day a friend 1200 miles away posted a video on Facebook that spoke to being BUSY. I have to share the youtube link. Take the time to watch it fully. It is well done and with humor. You will be glad that you STOLE THE TIME FOR YOURSELF


PS: As I was waiting for my little art video to upload an email came in from Walmart. My double hammock and stand has been shipped. :) Yes - I plan on stealing more time in the future.

My trance art is developing quite nicely. I am still working the same amount of hours as usual but I am much less stressed. I even beat my drum today.

Have a Marvelous Mandala Monday!

Namaste y Saluti!
Chau 4 Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment