Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, January 29, 2018

NATURE HUGS HONORING MOTHER EARTH

It is still a bit cold in Central Florida evidenced by the several layers I have on in the below photo. It was taken inside my house on Thursday. Ouch! I have been told many times that these cold temperatures are not usual, it is an odd year. Well I don't know about that but I do know that I am looking forward to spring! Anyway...a very special postal delivery warmed me up from the inside out. Insert Big SMILE HERE :)


Keith Beaney's Earth Mandala Calendar arrived last week and I thought that if a picture was worth a thousand words a video would be worth 12 times that amount.

Really, think about how a land artist would explain what they do."I make earth designs out of twigs and pods and leaves. They blow away and biodegrade. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust."  Most of us photograph our work. I created the book that you see at the top of this page. Keith Beaney of the UK makes BRILLIANT calendars. Check out this video I made. LOVELY. A year full of nature hugs honoring Mother Earth from a very talented land artist.


The video says it all. Go to the FAcebook. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Earth-Mandala-Calendar-2018-1492308927718255/   

That's it people. I am busy beyond words. I need to stop typing now and get on with it. This post is short but ever so sweet and beautiful :)

As a land artist, earth mandala creator and workshop facilitator please send me your inspirational images. Share your appreciation for Mother Earth through your ART.

Be INSPIRITED!

 Adelante >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment