Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, February 5, 2018

IT'S OK TO PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD

When I was living up in the northeast of the United States I had a friend that made the most brilliant salads. She loved my mandala drawings and earth creations so much that she began arranging her salads into mandalas. I loved it when she brought them to our potlucks. So much fun!

 Amalia Bussard had the same idea. I stumbled upon these images on Bored Panda. Wonderful!



My message this week is IT'S OK TO PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD! Let creative inspiration seek yummy healthy levels through your artful hands. I think it even makes the food taste better.

Do you want to see more? Visit the Bored Panda to see more yummy vegan mandalas by Amalia Bussard.

Now I have to go cook up some quinoa because for some odd reason I just got REALLY HUNGRY~ ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment