Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, February 26, 2018

EARTH MANDALAS INDOORS


"Went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name..."

And they all did know my name as I was the speaker. Someone made a truly lovely "springy" poster at the entrance of the ballroom. How lovely! Thank you! The Garden Club made me feel so welcome.



Last week was so FULL with a mandala presentation at the Del Webb Garden Club and the "Create Your Own Personal Mandala" event in the woods that I have decided to write two posts. One for this Monday and one saved for the next. I am insanely busy and that feels so good.


I had the great privilege of giving my Mandala In The Wild Media Presentation to the Spruce Creek Country Club Garden Club in Summerfield last Wednesday. I was given one really huge (6' foot) round table to prepare so that the members could come up and play. And they sure did. The were right on it! We all had such a good time.

Check it out.




Earth Mandalas Indoors. Gotta Love It!


Saturday was (for me) a phenomenal success. Art, the woods, souls touched, subconscious free to express, energy in motion (emotions). More about it with next Monday's post >>>> Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment