Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

IF A TREE FALLS IN THE FOREST...

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
The other day I was in an area of Buenos Aires known as Lago de Regatas. I was on my way to an ART SHARE meeting and took extra time to walk around the lake and look for items to forage. I settled on a spot and let the energy express itself.


The following day I posted the below photo on my personal facebook page and it began a lovely thread. I am taking the liberty to put some of the comments here.

*********************************************
Your artwork with my morning coffee. Makes me smile!

Fantastic! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Art is meant to be shared. Otherwise it is the tree falling in the woods... does it make a sound if no one hears it?

Does art have meaning if it is not seen?

I believe that Patt's art has meaning, even if not seen, and deep in the forest. Having worked with the Earth's energy for many years, I know she is creating power spots and opening portals with particular vibrations with each mandala that she creates. This one, I feel, is for combining the female and male in each individual...those who need it will be drawn to this spot long after the creation has disappeared.

 I'm getting a fertility vibe from this one.

It feels very healing. just sent a copy to a friend who is struggling with cancer. I hope that's ok!! It truly brings me a feeling of peace.

*********************************************

It is so wonderful to have feedback. Between the ART SHARE group meeting where I shared photo images of my work and the history of how I began to make earth art and the feedback on my personal facebook page I am once again juiced.

THE MALE VERSION?
I invite you to leave comments here on the blog and also to subscribe. Look to the right side bar for the FOLLOW BY EMAIL - SUBSCRIBE field and insert your email address. Each time I make a new post you will receive notification in your email inbox.

Soon I will be creating a separate YOUTUBE CHANNEL and FACEBOOK PAGE for this joyful and healing artwork. Please share the blog and it's images and messages to those in need of an energetic boost in their day.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment