Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Thursday, March 5, 2015

NATURE ART ON YOUTUBE

I am pleased to announce that MANDALA*EARTH*ART now has a youtube channel. Over the course of the last few days I have uploaded a few very short videos to get things started. Many more videos are coming and some super longer surprises too. Check out the new channel and subscribe. You will be notified by email each time a new video is published.



Also remember to subscribe to this blog. On the right sidebar is a FOLLOW BY EMAIL - SUBSCRIBE field. Just type in your email address and a box should appear from feedburner asking you to put in a jumbled code. Do so and submit and an email confirmation will come to your email inbox. Just open the mail and click the link inside to confirm. It is as easy as that. You won't get any SPAM. You will only get an email when I make a brand new post to the blog.

Below is a happy little video to remind those in the northern hemisphere that color does exist under all that snow. I will be in New England in May and part of June giving talks and facilitating workshops, making art, photographing and preparing for art shows. To keep abreast of all the happenings subscribe to this blog and visit often.


I also want to let you know that if you desire a private workshop for your organization, camp, school, association or your personal friends please write me. I have half and full day programs available and can customize a short or long presentation. My area is not limited to New England. In fact, I am typing this post from South America. >>>> My email address is on the right sidebar. >>>>

Enjoy the video. It is a joyful 2 minute smile.
Until next time....
All the best
Patt

No comments:

Post a Comment