Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, March 16, 2015

GIVE US MORE

There are more ways to connect to nature art. I have been busy creating social media pages. We now have this blog that you can subscribe to (I am putting that in red...the subscribe option is on the right sidebar>>>) and you can also subscribe to the YOUTUBE channel. Last week I added a Facebook Artist Page. Please check it out. Hit the LIKE button and invite your friends to do the same. I will be posting video links, photo images and more beauty and inspiration. Plus each TAPPED IN TUESDAY I will be highlighting another environmental artist that is tapped into the flow. There are so many amazing artists bringing their own style and sense of wonder to this important work that connects humanity back to their roots in nature. I am truly excited to be a part of this movement. Just scroll down the FACEBOOK page to find the Tuesday posts. Last week I highlighted Andy Goldsworthy - a master site specific artist. Look for the link to a full HD documentary and click in - tap in.You won't be disappointed.


MAKING THE WESTPORT MANDALA - SPRING 2014



I have a few media projects in process. I am editing some short videos. One is about making the WESTPORT MANDALA last year. Also as I am winding down (or up) in Argentina I am compiling the photos of the smaller earth art creations that bloomed here. I also am putting together a WOMANDALA video. That may have to wait to be finished in May as it involves recording a narration voice over. It is easy to stay busy.


Earth Day is April 22nd. I am looking for area artists to participate in a larger work. I am also pulling people together for evening group paint. Did I write I was winding down? Actually I am gearing UP for my New England return. I want to hit those woods running (rather foraging) muddy hiking boots and all.

I want to wish you all a Happy Saint Patrick's Day. I was named after St Patrick. My birthday is so close (March 21st - the first FULL day of spring in New England). I am also wishing my kinsmen and women some snow melting and sunny warm days.

ERIN GO GREEN!

HASTA LUEGO!
UNTIL NEXT TIME!
tumbler coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment