Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, October 22, 2018

SO I DO IT

NEW WATERCOLOR - DRY TIME BEFORE INKING

BEGINNING INKING
I was going to title this post "Sometimes You Just Need to Sit Still" but then I stopped sitting still. I can't do that for too long. I have my moving meditations such as biking, walking in the woods, making art pieces, gardening and drawing mandalas.

"At this moment" autumn is here in Central Florida. I awoke at dawn to 55F - NICE. I am wearing slippers. Insert smiley face. Mornings are lovely. How anyone sleeps in dumbfounds me. I have already been out in the garden chatting with my plants and picking up raintree pods and branches. I save both for earth art. I am often surprised how they work themselves into a piece.


BUTTERFLY LOVING THE LANTANA
This cooler weather inspires me to create my fiber art and my earth art again. On Sunday I found myself wrapping raintree sticks while getting "wrapped up" in fiber arts youtube playlists.

Is it me or is this a fall thing? All I know is it feels right so I do it. Look forward to future posts and pics of mixed earth art and fiber media coming up.

I don't have much computer time today so must be getting on with it. >>>>>> More coffee - more puttering - I have a guest coming for a week and need to sweep up my earth piddle. My enviro art construction can be a messy process sometimes and dust gets everywhere but it "feels right so I do it".

I have added a few happy pics...
NEW SIDE GARDEN BIRDBATH - SUNKEN VASE & PLATTER

BUTTERFLY BUSH - MAGNOLIA & CYPRESS MULCH"
 ENJOY!
NON-EARTH ART PIDDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment