Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, July 16, 2018

PAINT NIGHT WAS A GAS!


Mandala on Canvas Paint Nite was a gas! Such a brilliant group of women! We will definitely repeat with another design later this year or in early 2019.

Sorry - a short post but I am designing a new catalog for the Leesburg Center for the Arts and my desktop (laptop) is a fright. It needs tidying before I go to bed. I am a neat freak. I admit it. That's probably why I gravitate to mandalas. Oder out of chaos. They ease my busy mind.

Here are a few photos from Paint Nite, then night night for Patt.
Next week I am teaching High School Level Summer Art Camp which will be so fun. I am not planning any mandalas but will be sure to share the super cool projects that I have planned. We are UPCYCLING!

I hope to get a post up on Monday. We'll see........






Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment