Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SMALL TREASURES

Life has been a bit busy while developing online courses this summer but I always get myself out into the woods several times a week to refresh and recharge.  (See one of my favorite comics below).  Yesterday I took my faithful four legged friend with me to Borderland State Park in Easton, MA for a lovely romp down the trails.   Along the way I spotted some moss that had been uprooted and remembered a great large flat boulder further along the trail.  I tethered my companion and foraged for finishing touches. He's quite used to my nature art stops and patiently waits for me to finish.


BORDERLAND STATE PARK, NORTH EASTON, MA - WEST END TRAIL

I had only three feathers.  A beetle, since passed volunteered his spirit to be included.  The mandala is little and beautiful, a small treasure of treasures.

Many acorns are on the ground.  I am keeping an eye out for hickory and beechnuts.  The red and black wild raspberries are a plenty.  ENJOY!

I will be writing about a bit of exciting news a little later in the month.  A large mandala installation is in the works.  Plan on visiting it if you are in the Easton area.  In fact maybe you want to help me forage. :)


For now I leave you with this picture.  I will translate it for you.



What are you doing?
I am using my tablet.
What model is it?
It is called the sky.
Does it have good applications?
Oh yes!  It has the sun, the moon, clouds and stars...
How long does the battery last?
 A long time.  I never have to recharge it.  It recharges me.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment