Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, May 6, 2019

DOT MANDALAS GO VERTICAL

Yesterday was full of thunderstorms so I hunkered down and painted some glassware. I am facilitating a wine glass painting Sip & Craft next Tuesday through the Leesburg Center for the Arts and it helps to have a few different designs for the attendees to model. I will have several templates to follow, teach some simpler one-stroke decorative painting technique to the brave and also offer up a few dot painting ideas. Of course, I will include some mandala choices.




Do you have a group of 5 -15 friends or associates that would like a fun time painting and crafting? Contact me for prices and availability. 
That's it - time for some trail walking and pool time. Don't forget I am running After-work Eco Art Trail Walks on Thursday throughout the month of May. Bring bug juice and a camera. This week is Sabal Bluff Preserve in Leesburg. Meet at the trailhead parking at 5:30. Mabe if it isn't windy we'll make an earth mandala together. :) 
Chau 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment