Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, April 15, 2019

MANDALA PAINT PARTIES RETURN

My fingers have been into so many projects preparing for summer programs for adults and teens. Before I preview the process art I just wanted you to know that Mandala Canvas Paint Parties are returning to the Leesburg Center for the Arts. While we are closed during Bike Fest I will be revamping our Sip & Craft program brochure. I will have some parties on the LCFA public calendar as well as privately booked events. When the new brochure is ready for printing/downloading online I'll announce it here.


What is a Mandala Canvas Paint Party? FUN! For those that say they have no artistic talent at all, the project is the most simple canvas to paint. It is practically a "paint by number" because I pre-line the canvases to block out where color should go. You choose the colors, paint the blocks and add detailing and BLING (if you choose). I painted up a new sample. The variations are limitless.

Other Canvas Paint Party subjects are available with full instruction, step by step so that attendees end up with a finished canvas very true to the sample. You'll learn technique and the how to's to create surf/sky/shadows from a professional artist.

Sip & Craft Paint Night March 27, 2019 - Private Party

Other things in the works are paper mache workshops. More prototype/sample creating this week. Here are pics of stage 1 & 2 of a lion construction.

 

And there is more. I have my fiber arts fine art piece I am working on but those pics can wait.

Note: My trail walks will be starting up in May. I will announce here and on my Enviro Art website http://getin2nature.com/ when they hit the calendar. If you are in the Central Florida area please join us.

Chau 4 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment