Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Monday, March 11, 2019

GETTING YOUR PAINT ON

What an amazing Leesburg Art Fest this year. So FULL. I designed a PAINT LIKE POLLOCK Create Station for the kids. It was superbly messy, educational and FUN!

I awoke today body sore therefore I simply had to keep moving. I needed to catch up in the garden, make tentative designs for a new fiber art Create Staton for BoHo Fest in September and actually (can you believe it) paint a damaged table. One would think I had quite enough paint but priming is meditative. It's GOOD FOR YOU.

Here are some pics from the Art Fest's Saturday. I still haven't edited Sunday's. Today was for quietly balancing with my own creations at my own pace - alone in space.











Until soon - back to priming

OM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment