Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Sunday, September 28, 2014

FINAL CHANCES

Last Saturday night was the opening reception of the 12th Annual Blanch Ames National Art Exhibition at the Ames Mansion on the property of Borderland State Park in Easton MA.  Oh what a splendid evening.  The artwork displayed was simply awe inspiring.  The paintings, sculpture, photography, monoprints and more demonstrated a very high caliber of talent and professionalism. The curators did an astounding job pulling it all together and I was truly impressed by how the show was hung in the library.  The music, noshes and champagne flowed and I was blessed to have some lovely friends attend.  I really do consider myself quite honored to have one of my photographs chosen to be among the 53 juried-in pieces from 432 entries spanning the nation.  My only regret is that I do not have many clear photos of the evening to share.  I was happily busy that night.


THE AMES MANSION MANDALA
SPRUCED UP WITH TEA LIGHTS AND GOLDENROD


The show ends this coming Saturday, October 4th.  The artwork will be picked up, temporary walls taken down and the Ames Mansion Mandala will be disassembled and its elements put back into nature.


I want to thank everyone for helping me gather and forage and for contributing every which way to the positive energy in Letting Nature and Art Re-Create You.


If you have not seen the show yet you have limited time (FINAL CHANCES) so don't delay.  You only have today from 11-3pm and from Tuesday to Saturday to view it (closed Monday).  Much of the artwork is for sale.  Inquire within.



 

I am very blessed indeed.  What's next?  I am packing for Buenos Aires, Argentina.  The city awaits.  But don't worry.  My mandala creation will not cease.  I am on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment