Nature Mandala within an Urban Landscape - Buenos Aires

Thursday, June 26, 2014

JURY DUTY - A TIME OF MEDITATION

Have you ever been called to jury duty?  I have been called a few times.  I have never been chosen but I have shown up and sat from 8am to lunchtime before being released.  I took this session as an opportunity to meditate and draw.  My MP3 player helped me focus past the conversations that were in earshot.  I brought my sketchpad, ruler, protractor, pencil and pens.  Instead of "waiting"  I let a mandala create itself through me.  I call it JURY DUTY.  I finished it up in the quiet moments before bedtime that night.  Ahhhhh - PEACE.  I slept wonderfully.








These are some other mandala meditations I have created indoors.  Some are with sharpie pens and some with watercolor pencils.  All are about 8" in diameter.

Add a little color to your dreams.

Patt